Inspections are completed by the mechanic or driver. Inspections may be configured to force approval by another user such as a manager or supervisor. The manager or supervisor follows this procedure to approve the work, and sign it off as completed.
Prerequisites before completing this procedure:
- Configure the user to allow inspection approval
- Create an inspection and turn on the Approval required checkbox
1. Click Inspections on the home screen
2. Click Inspection Approval
3. Click on the Defects box on the inspection line item to expand the details
4. Review the defect if needed. Click Approval to sign off the inspection as done
5. Click Yes to approve and sign off in your name
6. Repeat steps 3-6 for all remaining inspections.