Prerequisites before using this procedure:
- Create the asset record in Assetminder
- Create the time or time & meter-based planned event template
- Assign the planned event to the asset
1. Step 1 is to open the relevant asset record. Click Asset Info on the home screen
2. Locate the asset on the asset list by using Search. Make sure to search for the asset at the correct location.
3. Click through to the asset 6 tile view
4. In the Planned Task tile, click the arrow icon to view the planner report page
5. Drag the date slider to the right to view all planned events
6. Scroll down and verify the events are configured correctly
7. Repeat as needed for all relevant assets.