Nominal codes are the unique reference numbers given to each nominal account for a business. Accounting transactions use these nominal codes so that money can be accurately allocated to the correct nominal account.
1. To add a new nominal code, click the Administrator Settings icon on the home screen
2. Click Enterprise
3. Click Financial
4. Click Nominal Codes
5. Clic New Nominal Code to add the new code or codes
6. Click Show All Nominal Codes to see options already available in the system
7. Add the new code and click Save when done.
8. Repeat the process for all other required codes